Introducing Global SIP Connect, which links your organisation and the world, using our global IP network to carry all of your voice needs.
Managing overly-complex and fragmented networks and multiple vendors is a thing of the past – we give you access to end-to-end voice services and a single global management view. Users will enjoy greater functionality and a more consistent experience, while consolidated call costs mean savings through competitive volume pricing.
- Global reach – one of the world’s largest international voice networks
- Quality and versatility – highly resilient and secure MPLS network support multiple classes of service, prioritizing voice
- Resilience and availability – automatic routing of IP during network problems
- Manage better: Tata Communications has the reach and expertise to offer a single contract for all your global on-net and off-net voice. Dealing with just one company worldwide, your network will be simpler and easier to manage, plus you’ll have our full support across your voice services, to ease the management burden. Global SIP Connects acts as a building block for your Unified Communications (UC) ecosystem for calling and customer care, with just one supplier.
- Communicate smarter: Greater functionality can be made available to your entire organisation over SIP trunking. With Microsoft Lync making a massive move in the UC space, we have our own SIP network certified with Microsoft Lync 2010 and 2013. This interoperability enables local and long distance calls to be made to worldwide colleagues** from home, office or on the move, improving teamwork. Users are more accessible via Direct Inward Dialling (DID) numbers**, while customers benefit from helpdesks on toll, toll-free or local numbers.
- Save more: Consolidating your on-net and off-net calling could also help reduce your costs by up to 55%*. With both domestic# and international calling handled by Tata Communications, you’ll benefit from more competitive, volume-based pricing. Maintenance and administration will reduce with fewer networks to handle and Global SIP Connect’s interoperability removes the need for upgrade of legacy TDMs and IP-based PBXs.