Over the last 19 years, Zen Internet has grown from a pioneering ISP into a company that provides a full range of data, voice and hosting services to businesses across the UK.
Through these services, we give businesses the capabilities they need to communicate, collaborate and pursue their long-term goals with confidence. We deliver the infrastructure businesses need to deliver critical applications and compete in a highly connected world.
Using our Next Generation Network, our state-of-the-art Data Centres and our in-house expertise, we believe that we're uniquely equipped to help businesses of any size make the most of the opportunities that are now opening up.
As a specialist with experience in technology and communication services, we've had time to hone both our customer-focused service and our technical expertise.
With a long-term vision, we have a stable and secure business model, and that makes us a safe long-term partner for your business. And that phrase 'long-term' is important. We're building a technological platform that can handle not just our future needs, but those of our customers too.
Zen is privately held, so we can invest capital back into the business, expanding the network and our service portfolio for the long-term, without having to worry in the short-term about shareholders and investors
- Number portability: if you are looking to move to SIP from ISDN, then you can bring your numbers with you
- Number flexibility: use numbers from any area in the UK, giving your business a local presence and feel to your customers
- Convergence: our SIP Trunking connects your phone system to the public telephone network via the same network connection as your data services, lowering your costs and improving your service
- Enterprise Mobility: employees can be working from home, or on the road, and make and receive calls as if they were in the office using their office DDI number
- Highly scalable: as your business grows, additional call capacity can be added quickly, and in much less time than traditional ISDN services
- Extensive costs savings: benefit from more affordable connection, rental and call charges compared to traditional ISDN services. Multi Site customers can also benefit from free site to site calls with considerable savings when compared to ISDN30
- Business continuity: support your disaster recovery strategies as alternative routing can be automatically implemented in emergency situations saving money on costly call-forwarding
- 24/7 availability: all our networks are monitored and managed by experienced UK based technical specialists giving you unbroken access to your voice and data systems
- Award-winning Customer Service and Technical Support: with an option for 24/7/365 Support available