SUNNYVALE, Calif. – Aug. 18, 2015 – As part of the roll-out of ShoreTel Connect™, ShoreTel® (NASDAQ: SHOR) today introduced ShoreTel Connect Contact Center™, a robust solution scalable to 1,000 users for both ShoreTel Connect CLOUD™ and ShoreTel Connect ONSITE™. Built on the foundation of ShoreTel’s award-winning Enterprise Contact Center, ShoreTel Connect Contact Center extends the power of multi-channel routing and deep reporting to ShoreTel Connect CLOUD, and delivers a sleek new agent interface for all customers.
Many organizations still rely on siloed communication and messaging systems to support customer service, which leads to an unsatisfactory customer experience and duplicate work efforts. ShoreTel has integrated previously stand-alone contact center functions into a single, centrally web managed, highly available platform.
ShoreTel Connect Contact Center capabilities include:
- Multiple interaction channels including inbound and outbound voice (with the ability to incorporate campaign dialing and automated call backs from queue), web chat, web call back requests, and email routing. Optimizing the customer experience in today’s “always on” world means arming customer support and sales agents with the tools they need to handle inquiries quickly and easily through the customer’s channel of choice.
- The simple and clean new browser-based interface, called ShoreTel Connect Agent Interaction Center™, combines easy management of multiple contact channels, deep contextual transaction information, agent and service KPI information, supervisor/agent interactions, web chat, and agent controls within a single pane. The interface helps to improve first call resolution and overall agent utilization.
- Support for up to 1,000 concurrent agent logins for both cloud and onsite deployments.
- Powerful real-time and historical reporting, including advanced statistics of call center activity, detailed agent activity and call-by-call details on outbound calls.
- Enhanced customer self-service capabilities with fully customizable interactive voice response (IVR) scripting in an easy to use, graphical flow creation tool.
- Deep integrations to workforce optimization and CRM solutions including support for real-time adherence. These integrations help increase employee productivity, shorten response times, encourage collaboration, and improve customer satisfaction.
“Our ShoreTel Connect common platform enables the delivery of a feature-rich cloud contact center solution to meet the needs of today’s multi-channel, multi-site organizations, so they in turn can provide market-leading customer service and support,” said Eugenia Corrales, senior vice president of product at ShoreTel. “The new ShoreTel Connect Agent Interaction Center is a key differentiator, enabling agents to easily manage multiple interactions with a flexible and intuitive dashboard, so they can focus on delivering excellent customer support.”
With the ShoreTel Connect Agent Interaction Center, contact center agents can work from anywhere with just a browser and a PSTN connection, or combine with the ShoreTel Connect client for comprehensive UC/UCaaS capabilities to further improve agent productivity. The ShoreTel Connect Agent Interaction Center is also available to current ShoreTel Enterprise Contact Center onsite users.
For more information, contact 1-844-746-7383.
About ShoreTel, Inc.
ShoreTel, Inc. (NASDAQ: SHOR) is a leading provider of brilliantly simple IP phone systems and unified communications solutions powering today’s always-on workforce. Its flexible communications solutions for on-premises, cloud and hybrid environments eliminate complexity, reduce costs and improve productivity. Recognized for its industry-leading customer experience and support, ShoreTel’s innovative business phones, application integration, collaboration tools, mobility, and contact center applications enable users to communicate and collaborate no matter the time, place or device, with minimal demand on IT resources. ShoreTel is headquartered in Sunnyvale, Calif., and has regional offices and partners worldwide. For more information, visit www.shoretel.com.
# # #
This release is for informational purposes only and should not be relied upon for making a purchasing decision. ShoreTel is under no legal obligation to deliver any future products, features, or functionality within any specified time frame, if at all. Release dates and content are subject to change at ShoreTel’s sole discretion.
ShoreTel, ShoreTel Connect, ShoreTel Connect Contact Center, ShoreTel Connect CLOUD, ShoreTel Connect ONSITE, ShoreTel Connect Agent Interaction Center, and the ShoreTel logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of ShoreTel, Inc. in the United States and/or other countries. All other trademarks, trade names and service marks herein are the property of their respective owners.