Bell SIP Trunking provides a gateway to the public switched telephone network through our IP network, allowing voice calls to run over a single data backbone through our core network. Bell SIP Trunking is offered over Canada’s largest and most advanced MPLS network, with 70% more points of presence than the nearest competitor and our Ethernet service leveraging the industry-leading Bell fibre optic network. Offering 99.999% reliability, your business stays up and running with SIP trunking from Bell.
- Virtual and local presence across Canada over single access reduces cost of PRI backhauling.
- Enhanced failover and overflow options across customer network.
- Trunk pooling across our footprint enabling simplified call routing and optimized sip trunk utilization.
- Enhanced reliability enabled through geographically diverse SIP Trunking nodes with inherent redundant components in each location.
- Augmented capacity to meet immediate business needs compared to legacy connections.
- New sites can be integrated faster and more efficiently.
- Changes are software - enabled rather than needing to rely on the establishment of a physical trunk.
- Best-in-class MPLS and Ethernet services provide high service availability for PSTN access.
- Better call quality through elimination of IP to TDM / TDM to IP protocol conversions.
- Reduced operational costs by enabling centralized SIP IPPBX deployments thus reducing the number of IPPBXs to manage and provision.
- Optimal utilization of bandwidth by delivering voice and data over the same connection.