TelePacific Communications designed SmartVoice SIP Network Connection as a dynamically integrated access service that provides a SIP hand-off to the customer’s next generation IP PBX system.
SmartVoice SIP Network Connection provides integrated voice and data access with dynamic bandwidth allocation. Voice traffic always takes precedence from the customer’s premises to the PSTN, helping to ensure carrier-class voice quality. When users are not making phone calls, the bandwidth is fully available for data traffic; thereby maximizing efficiency on a single access facility.
SmartVoice Services provide a robust bundle of business services and support, including managed router with FXS ports for FAX extensions, flexible calling plans with unlimited local and IntraLATA calling, and Internet access. Advanced MPLS VPN services can be added for secure multisite communication.
- Flexible access speeds up to DS3 and higher
- Full local exchange carrier support including 911, 411, operator services and directory listing
- G.729a Codec as network standard for maximum voice capacity on less bandwidth
- 97 percent rate center coverage in California and Las Vegas
- On-net calling for multisite locations in California and Las Vegas
- Economically attractive presence in remote markets with flexible rate center telephone numbers
- Maximum voice capacity on less bandwidth with advanced voice compression
- Multi-service capability on single access facilities; voice, MPLS, and Internet Access